round and round...

Monday, July 06, 2009

We're in

We did it. We moved. We're in the midst of unpacking everything and determining the best room layouts, but we're here. So is the new flat screen LCD TV we bought yesterday. It's amazing how much room our old tube TV takes up compared to this sleek, modern beauty. HD is nothing to sneeze at, either!

I hope to post some pictures of the new place soon. It's a bit of a mess still and I need to get a shower. Jude managed to fling carrot/apple puree (yes, he's eating solids now, and yes I'm making them) at me when he grabbed the spoon I was deftly slipping into his mouth earlier. Motherhood is sticky.

How was your 4th of July weekend?

1 What people are saying:

Blogger Lynilu rambles...

I'm glad you're HOME!!

7/07/2009 08:25:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home